Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello To Blog World

Hi Everyone!

This blog is a way to share my heart with others, those near and dear, and those who may come across this blog for one reason or another.  Our journey through this life has been a pretty crazy one, but a happy one for the most part.  We have had our fair share of good, bad, happy and sad, but doesn't every family?  At some point in all of our lives, we will have to face trials we would rather not have to endure, but my life song is that God is not as interested in our "comfort" as He is in our "growth" and we all know that when we are "weak", HE is "STRONG" and that is when we grow closer to the Lord!!  

I also want this to be a way to chronicle our activities as a family so that generations to come will be able to look back and see their heritage.  How I would have LOVED to have known more about my ancestors because I am as sentimental as they come!!  My prayer is that this blog will serve as a testimony for Christ as our Comforter and Healer of hearts and will hopefully encourage others who have a life full of love and loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment